What should be done before taking classes via Internet?
1. Basically all you need is a computer, such as a Mac or Microsoft Windows and a broadband internet connection.
2. You should also have Skype™ installed (its a free program and you can download it free from this link– Skype™) The installation is very easy, following the instructions. This tool is used as a means of communication between the student and the teacher.
3. With the installation done, then you need to create a new account.
4. Provide us with your Skype™ account name, so your teacher can add it as a new contact.
5. You should have headphones, in order to have the best sound quality during classes.
6. And finally be very eager to learn.
Spanish Placement Tests
What is your level of spanish?
*You can take all the tests (Level (A), Level (B) and Level(C)) or you can take the one you think is suitable for your level.
*You must complete the sentences by selecting the most appropriate option.
After taking a number of language lessons with Sonia, I am much more confident conversing with my Spanish speaking patients. Sonia is an enthusiastic, supportive and motivating teacher. I always look forward to my next lesson with her.
Dr. Anne Widya – Canada
I want to say thank you to such a great teacher! Lessons with Sonia were very interesting and fun. Also using google mail during the lessons makes studying process easy and convenient. I’ve got a lot of knowledge, help and support from Sonia. I love Spanish language and I can’t wait to start my lessons again. Best wishes!.
Sofia Korovina– Russia
As aulas de espanhol realizadas no Spanish Tutor Peru foram sempre muito agradáveis e descontraídas, sendo que o tempo passava e eu nem percebia. As professoras possuem uma forma única de tratar o aluno, provavelmente por conta da cultura amigável Peruana. Conquistei uma maior confiança no meu espanhol e hoje posso fazer negócios usando a língua sem qualquer problema.
Bruno Messias- Brasil
I just spent 10 days in Cusco with Sonia. She taught me Spanish and I got to practice conversation as we explored the local sites. It was great wandering the streets of Cusco with Sonia speaking Spanish to everyone we met. She helped me find the best tours and places to eat and shop. I highly recommend Sonia as a Spanish teacher and Peruvian tour guide.
Christy Calder– USA
Spanish Tutor Peru
KEEP IN TOUCH